sexta-feira, 25 de agosto de 2023

QUANDO DOIS ANJOS SE ENCONTRAM NA TERRA!!! <> djp songs

My American Angel comes here to see me Kiss me touch me gentil i'm quiet Blind and i can see you and i know you can feel me cause distance is nothing to both of us!!! please, i beg you!!! Evil is here in Portugal, Porto, Gaia, Vila Meã, Portimão, Paredes, everywhere i go the demon wants to kill your Angel girl cause me can not have my body Heather my Soul!!! he destroyed my castle in Lapa, Porto, Largo da Lapa nr 35 36 37 4050-069 PORTO PORTUGAL!!! Now i'm living in the Airport!!! FRANCISCO SÁ CARNEIRO in Maia, near Porto!!! Please, you must come here soon, urgently or they kill me forever and you can find me anymore in this Life and in the other!!! My number: 00351 918263285 my email: danielajoaoportugal2014@gmail.com Love you forever & e ver!!! yours sincerely, Cinderela, Pocahontas or Sherazade!!! Daniela João Portugal, daughter of God and António Manuel Ferreira da Costa Gonçalves do Grupo TMG in Famalicão, Guimarães and over the world!!! See you here very soon, fast and kindly!!! kisses...i miss you for so long!!! So don't wait me no more...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário